Our objective is to protect and increase the wealth of our clients by achieving superior returns while keeping investment risks to an agreed level. Stanhope Capital works with a clearly articulated investment philosophy, which revolves around the following key points:
- Capital preservation is paramount.
- Diversification by asset class, geography and fund manager is the cornerstone
of risk-controlled performance over time.
- Tactical asset allocation based on our analysis of economic cycles, valuations
and market sentiment can add material value.
- Open architecture research platform ensures access to the best managers.
- Preference for independent managers focused on a limited number of strategies
and aligned with their clients.